Mini Robot Vacuum
- Robot Tea Infuser - $8.85
- Henry the Desktop Hoover - $16.58
- Elephant Tabletop Vacuum - $19.99
- Paladone Road Sweeper Desk Vac with Spinning Brushes - $12.50
- Table Crumb Remover - $18.50
Though I don't want robots to take over the whole world, I wouldn't mind if they took over the parts that are inconvenient for me. Such as cleaning up my messes. The Mini Robot Vacuum, a desktop-sized personal Rosie, will suck up crumbs, pencil shavings, and chewed-up-and-spat-out fingernails at the press of a button. When not in use, the 5" x 4" battery-operated maid will sit there and look dorkily cute in red or gray.
Robot Vacuums are also suitable for kitchen mishaps with flour and sugar and tricking kids into believing chores are fun. I think dogs will be scared of them. Haha, dogs hate vacuums.