Star Wars Chocolates
Mmm, handmade Star Wars chocolates. The best thing to come out of the Galactic Republic since the Intergalactic Identity Management Agency cleared Planet Earth for passports. Nikki Belleperche's Force-injecting variety pack includes 1 Millennium Falcon truffle, 1 Han Solo in Carbonite truffle bar, 3 solid chocolate Darth Vaders, and 1 solid chocolate R2D2, all with flavor options, and each individually wrapped, tied with a bow, and placed with Yoda's blessing inside a gift box.
Chocolate shell flavors for Vader, R2D2, and Millennium Falcon and Han Solo exteriors are:
- Milk chocolate (brown)
- White chocolate (choice of white, gray, blue, pink, or green)
- Dark chocolate (dark brown)
- Mint chocolate (dark brown)
- Peanut butter chocolate (light brown)
- Confetti Chocolate (white with flecks of color)
Millennium Falcon and Han Solo in Carbonite truffle fillings come in:
- Creme (comparable to a Cadbury Creme Eggs, which I probably wouldn't pick because I find those clucking rabbits gravely disturbing.)
- Caramel (Nikki notes, Warning! Messy! Licking required!)
- Peanut Butter
- Marshmallow Cream
- Peppermint Cream
I have to say, food novelties like these usually stop at the "Huh, that's clever" point for me, but after reading through and HTML formatting the flavor choices above, I'm thinking Nikki's Star Wars chocolates might actually taste as dope as they look. Peanut butter chocolate shell stuffed with marshmallow cream?! Dark chocolate and Nutella?! Confetti chocolate and peppermint?! Haha, just kidding about that last one. Peppermint tastes like ass.
If you're ordering a set of edible Star Wars icons for the special geek in your life this holiday season, be sure to plan accordingly. Chocolates take 1 to 2 weeks to make, and are then shipped Priority Mail.