Cow Wow Cereal Milk
I never cared much for the milk left at the bottom of the cereal bowl. But I spooned it up anyway because my grandma told me that if I didn't I would get osteoporosis. (I am very happy to report that after years of taking this preventative step, I am indeed osteoporosis free.) For those of you who look forward to the Frosted Flake and Cocoa Puff and Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavored drops of milk awaiting you at the end of the morning munching process though, lookee here at these cartons of Cow Wow Cereal Milk.
Cow Wow recently made the jump (over the moon, naturally) from local LA area only to nationwide distribution through Amazon. While they are currently just selling 18-count cases of their Fruity Trudy (Dude guess: Froot Loops), 5 additional flake, puff, and O-infused varieties should follow suit. These include:
- Honey Beatrice (Dude guess: Honey Nut Cheerios)
- Chocolate Chip Cathy (Dude Guess: Cookie Crisp. I loved Cookie Crisp and the Cookie Burglar mascot so much. I always sneaked a box of it into the cart at the grocery store and sometimes when we got to the checkout and my mom finally noticed she wouldn't even make me put it back.)
- Cinny Minny (Dude guess: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Can you sing it?)
- Peanut Butter Bessie (Dude guess: I am sure this flavor of Cereal Milk is not modeled after Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins, but it should be because Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins taste like they were baked by the hand of God with Chuck Norris acting as sous chef.)
- Frosty Francine (Dude guess: Gotta love Tony the Tiger.)
Cow Wow Cereal Milk is made with organic 1% milk collected from cows on a farm. For proof, see the video above.