Vaportini Liquor Inhaler - Complete Classic Set
I don't vape often, but when I do, I vaporize my liquor. The Vaportini is a recreational inhaler for your favorite booze.
A contraption straight out of the Real Genius chem lab, the Vaportini classic kit places a tea light in a pint glass, and uses it to heat a small amount of alcohol poured into a glass globe set on top. Those familiar with cooking with alcohol know that as the liquid heats up, the alcohol "burns off," in this case getting trapped in gas form in the enclosed dome. Partakers then inhale the vapor through an inserted glass straw, enjoying a breathable cloud of intoxication.
Yes, I agree. The Vaportini is both the best and worst culinary invention ever created.
Each Vaportini kit includes a custom-etched pint glass, the glass globe, a metal ring, a plastic funnel, the glass straw, and the candle. To alco-vape up, first find yourself some liquor with a proof of 80 or higher (Vaportini reports that higher proofs, as well as flavor-enhanced spirits produce the best inhalation experiences, imparting strong but smooth essences.) Next:
- Place the candle in the bottom of the pint glass and light it.
- Secure the metal Vaportini ring to the top of the glass.
- Set the Vaportini globe on top of the ring with the opening facing up.
- Insert the funnel into the opening of the globe, and pour in 1 to 1-1/2 ounces of spirits.
- Allow the spirits and your anticipation to heat for approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Excitement will peak as a clear vapor begins to form.
- Insert the straw into the globe's opening, making sure to hold it above the liquid.
- Suck it up! Suck it up! Waaa!...um, sorry. I mean, inhale deeply, hold the vapors in your lungs for a few seconds, and then exhale.
- Rock on.
- Responsibly. Alcohol inhaled Vaportini-style is still detectable in a blood alcohol test.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.