Morning Recovery Drink
Was it working at Tesla that encouraged former employee Sisun Lee to develop the Morning Recovery detox and rehydration drink? I can't say for sure, but why else would the PR materials for a new hangover cure mention the job its creator had right before inventing a new hangover cure?
They do say Lee also took inspiration from detox drinks that are popular in South Korea, producing a Morning Recovery Drink that "combines the latest science and best ingredients to help your liver naturally break down alcohol, so you can bounce back and do more the next day." In other words, "Drink up, and science will save you!"
Morning Recovery Drinks are best taken before you go to sleep after a night of good times (hope drunk you has a good memory). Its primary hangover-fighting ingredient is the flavanoid, dihydromyricetin, which MRD says helps speed up your body's ability to break down alcohol toxins, such as acetaldehyde.
Additional ingredients include:
- NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine): amino acid and antioxidant that increases glutathione levels to help neutralize liver toxins.
- Electrolytes: rehydrate and replenish lost nutrients.
- Prickly pear: liver support.
- Milk thistle: contains silymarin to reinforce and help keep your liver in check.
- Vitamin C & B complex: supports your body's natural protective enzymes.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.