Everbright is a hujungous Lite-Brite for hardworking adults that not too many hardworking adults can afford. But. Our companies might be able to spring for them. Intended as an office installation to promote creativity and give brains a break from the grind of docs and spreadsheets and conference calls, Everbright is a next generation light box whose (non-removable) discs turn like dials to any color of the rainbow. Tinkerers can make artfully abstract patterns, design a new emoji, or see if Everbrighting their butt is as easy and gratifying as photocopying it used to be.
Everbright model Giant measures 46" tall x 93" long x 5" deep and contains 464 color dials, plus 3 "mesmerizing" animations. Users turn the dials on and off, as well through the entire visible spectrum to achieve their precise dot-by-dot choice of color for disc on the wall. The electric installation deems itself a terrific pastime, reward, and stimulator both for individuals and groups of people to use together at the office, on campus, or in the restaurant vestibule during a 2-hour wait for a table. Everbright says it will help:
- Solve hard problems faster by giving tired brains a break and refreshing them with an exploration of the unconscious mind.
- Embolden a team and show them your appreciation with a fun and engaging tactical and visual experience.
- Be your ice breaker at cocktail parties and happy hours, allowing people to stand side-by-side, twisting their personal glow discs and striking up non-forced conversations.
- Replace motivational speeches with physical engagement.
- Add productivity to break time with an naturally engaging and creative environment.
- Engage people right out of the box since Everbright uses all three scientifically-proven elements needed for it: autonomy; relatedness; and competence.
For factoid lovers, Everbright Giant is 42 times bigger than the Lite-Brite you used as a kid. The company also makes a Mini version that stands 46" tall, 46" long, and 5" deep, and contains 232 color dials.