Carps & Angsty Manatee
- Crabs Adjust Humidity - $14.95
- Awkward Turtle - The Adult Party Game with a Crude Sense of Humor - $19.88
- Cards and Punishment: Vol. 1, an Unofficial Expansion Pack Against Humanity - $14.99
- Guards Against Insanity: Edition 1 - An Unofficial Naughty Expansion Pack - $14.95
- We Didn't Playtest This Either Card Game - $10.91
I don't know if Carps & Angsty Manatee is the best unofficial expansion set for Cards Against Humanity, but having played with it last weekend, I can attest to its being a damn good one. It's also a loaded deck, with 130 new original white and 20 new black cards to mix in with your original originals (C&AM doesn't intend it expansion to be used without the OG Cards Against Humanity). Physically, the casino-quality, linen-finish cards themselves look and feel identical to the official prints, with the one obvious difference being the name and line drawing logos of carps and manatees printed on each. And the voice of the black card prompts and white card answers? Well, you be the judge (warning: profanity to follow!):
BLACK CARD SAMPLES:
- Swipe right if you're looking for ______.
- According to the latest issue of Cosmo what is the one thing guys crave most in bed?
- I'm not sure what I'm getting my mom for Mother's Day, but I'm getting your mom ______.
WHITE CARD SAMPLES:
- Accidental incest.
- One charming motherfucking pig.
- Going black and then going back.
- Jousting with boners.
- A Monica Lewinsky Pez Dispenser where the candies are shaped like little dicks.
- Jacking off to the Sears catalogue.
- A fish pussy that smells people-y. (Best. Card. Ever.)