Battleshots Drinking Game
Ah, it appears a version of Battleship has been invented for the kids who actually leave their dorm rooms on Friday nights. Battle Shots, in a hilarious act of futility, purports to combine analytical thinking and strategic plotting with...alcohol...in a rip-roarin', shot-sinkin' drinking game. It's the type of competition that will repeatedly end with both no one and everyone faring very well.
- Arrange Battle Shots "ships" on the assembled board. The battleship has 3 shots, the 2 destroyers 2 each, and the submarine 1.
- Look at all those shots. 8 of them. At 1 1/2, maybe 2 ounces each. Decide if you are prepared to drink 12 to 16 ounces of cheap tequila. If yes, don't forget the salt and lime.
- Players take turns calling a set of coordinates from the vertical A through F markings on the left of the game's dry erase board, and the horizontal 1 through 7 at the top. Track hits on the board with Xes, and misses with Os.
- If it's a hit, the wounded must drink.
- Once one player has successfully forced the other to down all 8 shots, the loser must A) consume the winner's remaining shots, and B) shout, You sunk...no, you...drunk...no, I...I'M DRUNK!
Battle Shots drinking games come with 2 washable (phew!) game trays, 2 dry erase pens, 2 coated privacy shields, and 16 shot glasses. Initial orders began shipping on March 1, 2012, and as of now delivery time is running 3 to 4 weeks due to high demand.
By the way, this game is intended for adults aged 21 years or more, and Leap Year Babies over the age of 6.