Abercrombie & Kent Private Jet Tour of Africa
If you're going to spend three weeks taking in the sweeping and breathtaking natural wonders of Africa, you may as well feel more connected to the continent's rawness and rugged land by backpacking, or otherwise traipsing its terrain on the cheap, right? Haha, just kidding. Better to sell all of your possessions, cash in the 401K, and maybe still take out a loan to enjoy the trip in paramount poshness, comfort, and style on one of Abercrombie & Kent's Private Jet Tours of the best of Africa.
Africa: Across a Continent by Private Jet escorts up to 40 guests in a Boeing 737 charter through destinations diverse and inspiring, such as the Serengeti, Victoria Falls, and ancient Ethiopia. All lodging and meals are included and world-class, with the highlight of the tour billed as a 3-day safari with Abercrombie & Kent founder and CEO, Geoffrey Kent. Hmmm, I think I'd be more inclined to pay $80 grand for a safari with Angelina or Minka or even, like, Kanye West. Going on vacation with a rich old white man just doesn't have the same draw for me as it might for, say, a 24-year-old blonde with a lot of debt and pending plastic surgeon's bills.
Still, taking this continental journey on a private jet would probably be pretty memorable. Like living out that Toto song, except instead of suffering angst and character building, I would bask in butler service and the passive enjoyment of dozens of things most people will never see even one of in their lives.
Africa: Across a Continent by Private Jet stops and excursions include:
- Cape Town: A gala dinner at Cape Town's Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Namibia: A cruise through Walvis Bay on a private boat; a ride through the desert dunes in an ATV.
- Botswana: Wildlife viewing in Africa's most densely populated elephant park; sunse cruise down the Chobe River.
- Zambia: Victoria Falls on foot and from a helicopter.
- Tanzania: Game spotting with Geoffrey Kent; Maasai tribal dance; meeting with researchers helping to conserve the cheetah.
- Uganda: Meet mountain gorillas; stay with the local Batwa tribe.
- Ethiopia: Explore the rock-carved churches of Lalibela; meet with local dignitaries at a private cocktail reception.
- Rome: Hey that's not in Africa! What kind of malarkey is this? Toast the end of my journey at a farewell dinner in a 17th-century villa? Yeah, no, how about you give me my money back?