Trophy Truck Suspension with a Spec V8 engine: time to go off-road with a Jimco Class 6100. Jimco Racing Inc. claims the title of largest off-road race car builder in the world, and has collected enough Builder awards and racing victories to suggest they may also be the best. Their Spec Trophy Truck looks gnarly enough to battle the aftermath of society's collapse. Fast. And fully loaded with supplies.
That said, I'd also like to drive it to work.
The Jimco Class 6100 has:
- A Turbo 400 Automatic transmission with converter
- A 125" wheel base
- A 92" track width
- 4.0 front and 4.4 rear suspension with full bypass technology
- Chevy or Ford V8 spec motor
- 37″ BFG racing tires on 17″ wheels
- A 6 piston brake system
- A Ford Raptor custom fiberglass body
Muchas danke to Uncrate.