1990 Rambo Lambo LM 002
Earning every letter of its "Rambo Lambo" nickname, this 1990 Lamborghini is 1 of just 301 LM trucks the Italian brand ever produced. Its LM 002 America Final Edition upgrade status further distinguishes it as 1 of only 48 in the world. And, according to Cats Exotics, the Seattle-area dealership that's restored it to the hilt, this particular Rambo Lambo is the finest you'll ever see. A 1-in-a-million piece of luxury that's undergone 5 years and $325,000 of mechanical and cosmetic work.
So really, its $439,888 price tag is a bargain.
Rambo Lambos with LM 002 America designations have larger, newer Diablo block motors, plus aesthetic and wheel upgrades. Cats Exotics has rehabbed their truck's Diablo V12, and installed an entirely new black leather interior--with wood and First-Blood-red accents--along with new Pirelli Scorpion tires. Other LM 002 notables include:
- Documented mileage of 11,972
- Rear cargo tool box (also lined Rambo-style in red)
- Read tonneau cover
- Alpine stereo head unit with Bluetooth
- Lamborghini LM/A floor mats
- Tools, original keys, books, jack, and 2 ECU OEM computer units included in sale
- Copy of original window sticker showing a MSRP of $158,000 included as well
Muchas danke to Bless This Stuff.