Single Sentence Film Summary T-Shirts
- Karate Kid All Valley '84 T-Shirt - $11.72
- Stay-Puft Marshmallows Hoodie - $24.99
- Breaking Bad Blue Meth Candy - $11.97
- Top Gun Fighter Pilot Jacket - $249.99
- Chewbacca Furry Hoodie - $58.99
You might think cinematic masterpieces such as Rocky, Star Wars, Back to the Future, and The Karate Kid are too densely packed with plot and profundity to encapsulate in just one sentence, but Mike Joyce's Stereotype Design has taken on that very task with these Single Sentence Film Summary T-Shirts. It was a challenge formidable, but, as the following lines prove, not insurmountable for the New York-based studio.
Can you name that film?
- "A teenage skater takes a crackpot's DeLorean back to 1955, where he fends off his lustful future mom (1985). ****"
- "A trio of unemployed Parapsychologists with subatomic guns go into business as poltergeist exterminators (1984). ***
- "An insomniac cabbie in New York City stalks a beauty and attempts to save a child prostitute from her pimp (1976). ****
- "A New Jersey teenager moves to California, meets a gang of bullies, and learns karate from a handyman (1984). ***
Note: While I commend Stereotype Design's succinct and telling synopses, I have to take issue with their rating system. The Wizard of Oz gets 4 stars but Top Gun gets only 3? As Ice Man would say: [cough] "Bullshit."
Single Sentence Film Summary T-Shirts are printed on American Apparel cotton blends and come in sizes XS to XL.