WORX 8-in-1 Aerocart
- Mighty Max Flatbed Yard Cart - $116.06
- WORX Universal Fit Gutter Cleaning Kit for Blowers - $34.95
- Magna Cart Folding Hand Truck - $49.95
- Step2 Light Duty Yard Cart - $75.98
- Lithium Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner - $94.99
Let me say first of all that putting an "X" on it does not make work more fun. But the WORX Aerocart should make your opposite-of-fun jobs around the house easier and more efficiently handled. The 8-in-1 chore buddy is an all-purpose lifter, carrier, and mover that helps lighten heavy loads and transport household goods and junk from where they don't belong to where they do.
The cart's heavy-duty steel construction can carry up to 300 pounds, and paired with its oversized, balanced wheels the resultant load should feel more like 25 pounds. WORX says it accomplishes this with a design that places Aerocart wheels directly beneath the items they're schlepping to achieve maximum leverage, and in turn reduce lifting force by up to 4 times. The pair of wheels, unlike traditional wheelbarrows' single roller, also provide failsafe stability and prevent tipping when the Aerocart is used horizontally. WORX tires are of the never-flat persuasion, and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor application.
WORX Aerocarts transition between horizontal wheelbarrow and vertical dolly positions, and their fold-out extension arm enables secure toting of awkward or bulky items such as flower pots, mulch bags, and straw bails. Additional features include a quad of accessories to increase functionality. They are:
- A mesh rock lifter that connects to the cart's extension arms.
- A potted plant mover strap, also with connection to the extension arms.
- A cylinder holder that clips into the Aerocart frame while in dolly mode. Makes moving round objects easier.
- A bag holder that also connects to the frame when it's time to pick up leaves, grass clippings, or trash.
In wheelbarrow mode, the Aerocart can latch to a trailer ball (sold separately) and serve as a personal mover able to pull trailers up to 1,000 pounds.
Muchas danke to Bless This Stuff.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.