Texas Tool Crafters Leatherman Mods
Cars, bikes, and even PC cases, sure. We've seen a ton. But good on Texas Tool Crafters for jumping on pop culture's current obsession with multi-tools and launching a whole new industry of mods: Leathermans. Want a Skeletool in 24K gold? A Wave with a pair of Damascus-style blades? Or just a Charge in your girlfriend's favorite color, which of course is purple, so she might be more interested in learning how to tighten cabinet handles herself and cut open her own boxes from Amazon?
Texas Tool Crafters fabricates all of their genuine Leatherman tool mods to order, start to finish in the US, and predominantly from their Houston-based shop. All include their respective tools' accessories, plus a sheath and optional engraved personalization. Below are just a few examples of Leathermans in Texas Tool Crafters' repertoire.
Leatherman Wave Multi-Tool:
- "Golden Eagle" Edition, 24K Gold Finished
- "Black and Bullion" Edition, 24K Gold Finished Exterior with Black Oxide Functions.
- "Shogun" Edition with Dual Damascus Steel Blade (416 layers) and 24K Gold Finishing.
- "Black Ninja" Edition with Dual Damascus Steel Blades (416 layers) and Black Oxide Tool.
- Colored Ceramic Editions (e.g., Purple, Blue, Orange).
Leatherman Charge Multi-Tool:
- "Daniel Boone" Edition with Arizona Desert Ironwood Scales and Black Oxide.
- "Bighorn" Edition with Arizona Desert Ironwood Scales.
Leatherman Charge TTi Multi-Tool:
Leatherman Skeletool Multi-Tool:
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.