I have acquired some choice props and accessories throughout my quest to assemble the baddest ass Super Bowl 50 party known to mankind:
- The Heated Chip & Dip Tray.
- The Diamond Whiskey Decanter / winning bet's trophy.
- Coolers, koozies, and chillers.
- A girlfriend who can cook, along with an Excel spreadsheet of dishes for her to make, divided into A Lot of Meat and Slightly Less Meat categories.
- A Pizzeria Pronto pizza oven.
Now all I need are the winning Powerball ticket to pay for it all, and these Pizza Scissors to cut and serve my homemade crispy-crust-oozy-red-sauce pies. The stainless steel blades snip smoothly through bodies of dough, cheese, and meat, and then catch the dismembered slice on a plastic spatula so you can serve it untouched, without a stringy cheese battle, and without risk of a toppings mudslide.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.