Ingrown Toenail Correction Tool
- URIEL Advanced Treatment Ingrown Toenail Drops - $17.99
- Medical-Grade Toenail Clippers - $14.95
- Mind Bodhi Toe Separators to Correct Bunions & Restore Toes to Their Original Shape - $8.99
- Toenail Clippers for Thick & Ingrown Toe Nails - $13.99
- Professional Ingrown Pincer Toenail Correction Sticker - $17.39
Nothing like fighting the inflicted pain of an ingrown toenail with...inflicting pain to remove the ingrown toenail. This ingrown toenail correction tool looks like a torture device created by evil nail salon owners. Inept ones, too, if the reviews are any indication of how well the device works.
The steps to eliminating (i.e., prying up) ingrown toenails with this correction tool unfold as follows (more or less, I've added some of my own color too):
- Use one hand to hold the tool's middle fulcrum, and the other to twist the nut and affix it over your targeted ingrown.
- Now slowly, slowly keep on twisting, baby, gradually ripping those skin-congealed edges of alpha-keratin out of their burrowing holes. Stop when you start to feel nauseated.
- Wait 10 minutes. Maybe go throw up. The slowly, slowly start to tighten the nut again.
- Repeat step 3 a few more times.
- Remove the ingrown toenail correction tool, and then "stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound."
- Ew. Go puke again.