Star Wars Wearable Sleeping Bags
- Selk'bag Adult Lite 5G Wearable Sleeping Bag - $98.95
- THE HEATER BODY SUIT - $379.95
- Selk'bag Patagon - $119.32
- Selk'bag Adult Pursuit Real Tree Wearable Sleeping Bag - $129.00
- KingCamp Cool Weather 3-in-1 Double Cotton Sleeping Bag - $92.49
Snuggle up with Darth Vader, take a toasty winter hike with a stormtrooper, or get a proper Wookiee snooze with Selk'bags' latest wearable sleeping bag release: the Star Wars line. Yep, like the company's Marvel Superhero edition, these day-to-night onesies are for grown ass men and women like me and my friend Cornelius, and will transform your campsite or expedition to cut down the perfect Christmas tree into a scene from a galaxy far, far away. (OK. Selk'bag has kiddo versions of their Star Wars wearable sleeping bags here too.)
Four Star Wars icons make their mark on Selk'bags, encouraging all who wear them to fight for or against the Empire in warmth and comfort. Polyester with polyester lining and rated to 45 degrees F, wearable Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca and Rebel Pilot sleeping bags are suitable for spring and summer camping trips, as well as winters in homes with people who refuse to turn the thermostat above 65. Sizes S through XL fit fans from 4'6" to 6'4" tall. Additional Selk'bag features include:
- Removable booties so you can wear the bag with your own shoes while walking around if you want. Booties are also reinforced with durable nylon outsoles to wear outdoors.
- No-hassle hand openings and Velcro pullbacks for rolling up sleeves.
- Soft polyester shell with DWR (durable water resistant) finish.
- Dual front entry zippers for easy entry and exit.
- Insulated hood.
- Thermal collar around neck to prevent drafts down the back.
- Draft tubes to prevent heat loss around the zippers.
- Wide zipper tape to prevent snags when opening or closing.