Velomacchi Waterproof Motorcycle Backpack
Velomacchi's Roll-Top Waterproof Backpack has motorcycles in mind, but isn't just for motorcycles. The bag will cover you, or rather, cover your goods and gear, on any type of bike you ride, and over any type of terrain you ride it on. Built for high speeds and rugged treks, the Velomacchi Roll-Top positions its load close to your center of gravity, and keeps the weight off your shoulders so you can maintain an "aggressive riding style" even while mule-ing around your laptop, your gym clothes, your lunch, and your lucky talking Ron Burgundy action figure.
For off-road use on an ATV or mountain bike (or on foot) the pack's commuter-friendly laptop compartment can swap out to hold a weekend warrior's hydration pack. Total capacity is 28L, with a 23L main compartment and 5L front pockets. The main compartment is water-tight, its roll-top closure sealing with magnets. So too does the backpack's sternum coupler, to facilitate hands-free harness closure.
Additional features of the Velomacchi Roll-Top Waterproof Backpack:
- 1000D Competition Fabric that's abrasion-resistant in addition to waterproof, with a ballistic quilted back panel to tuck away shoulder straps.
- Gripping side stabilizing pads
- Motorcycle tie-down anchor points
- Mounting plate for camera or accessories
- Hands-free aluminum helmet clip
- Elastic sleeve for tire pressure gauge
- 3-point rotating harness system