Dirty, germy shoes nestled against your white shirts and boxer briefs. Not cool. Neither is cramming your sneakers in a bag's slim outer pocket and having them come back out all misshapen and degraded. In response to this heinous first world problem, San Francisco-based lifestyle luggage company The Shrine has created a Sneaker Duffel that's pretty much that: a travel-ready shrine to your beloved Vans and Air Jordans.
The bag's design features 2 large, dedicated sneaker compartments for crush-free shoe storage. It's also got some space in the center for clothes, and a mesh pocket for chargers, cables, and sexual fitness trackers. Duffel dimensions are 22" long x 12" wide x 10" tall, a capacity large enough to hold 2 x pairs of high- or low-top sneakers, 3 x outfits and a toiletry bag, 1 x watch, charging cables and accessories, and 1 x tablet or iPad.Additional Shrine Sneaker Duffel accents include:
- Matte finish with weather-resistant side sneaker compartments
- Charcoal Herringbone accent center fabric
- Soft padded jersey shoulder pad & detachable shoulder strap
- YKK Vislon zippers on shoe compartments
- Quick-access front velcro pocket for phone or passport
- Compliant with most international airline carry-on size requirements
Muchas danke to Uncrate.