The Hands Free Carry-All. It's like Chewbacca's bandolier meets Alan's satchel...but neither as sweet as the former nor as wholly emasculating as the latter. Runnur's shoulder-slung essentials tote somehow neutralizes the opposing adjectives associated with Wookiees and man purses, emerging instead as a basic, low-profile, and probably pretty handy way to lug around your crap during summer festivals, hikes, bike rides, and pub crawls.
Self-described as a messenger bag without the bag, the unisex Hands Free Carry-All has been ergonomically designed as one strap that fits across the body from shoulder to hip. RUNNUR features include:
- ID slot & hidden passport pocket.
- Built-in wallet complete with cash & credit card pockets.
- Smartphone pocket
- Camera/MP3 pocket.
- Glasses pocket.
- Small tool or snack pocket + 20oz Bottle Pouch.
- Carabineer for attaching keys.
- Elastic 20-ounce bottle pouch.
- Top loop for hanging on a hook when not in use.
- No slip/contoured shoulder strap.
- Foam core for comfort.
- Padded sunglass holder.
- Rear reflector.
RUNNUR Carry-Alls come in 8 colors and 5 sizes.
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.