Fierce Edge Gaming-Inspired Activewear
Pump up, power up, roundhouse kick, and knock out IRL with Fierce Edge gaming-inspired activewear. Since his teens Fierce Edge creator Lester Lee has spent hours each week training in the arts of Tae Kwon-Do, Shotokan Karate, Tang Soo-Do, Muay Thai, weightlifting, cycling, and...video games. To motivate himself to devote as much time to the first 6 as he does the 7th, Lee decided to turn himself into the avatar and "become the hero of my own journey."
Fierce Edge fight and activewear includes both men's collections and women's collections of rash guards, spats, and leggings that pay tribute to video games and pop culture. The apparel has been tested for comfort and performance in a variety of sports and fitness endeavors, including (non-grappling) martial arts, Cross-Fit, obstacle running, cycling, lifting, roller derby, skiing, and paintball. Fierce Edge is also suitable as an under layer for motorcyclists. Design tech and specs include:
- Ergonomic utility pocket large and strong enough to hold an iPhone 6.
- Wider neck for additional comfort.
- Reinforced, smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction.
- 4-way stretch for greater mobility in any direction.
- Moisture-wicking, anti-odor fabric to keep you drier, and prevent the growth of microbes that make it more difficult to hit on members of the opposite sex at the gym or after an event.
- UVF 30+ sun protection.
- Smooth finish and sublimated designs which will never fade. According to Lee, Fierce Edge "blasts the ink into the fabric with so much heat and pressure that the ink is permanently bonded onto the garment."
The Fierce Edge men's line consists of rash guards and spats in Bounty Hunter, Cyborg, and Bar-Belle styles. The ladies' line includes rash guards and leggings in those 3 styles, plus a 4th Pixel Paladin theme. Fierce Edge ships its activewear worldwide for a $10 shipping fee, that reduces to free when you spend 100 pounds (about $130) or more here in the company's online store. Dude readers can also score a 10% Fierce Edge discount coupon here.