- Floating Cabana - $349.71
- Rave AHH-QUA-Bar 2013 - $39.99
- Sea-Doo 6 Person Inflatable Aqua Lounge with MP3 System - $399.00
- iFloats 18 Foot Water Pad - $499.95
- Water Chair Lounger - $33.99
The 6' x 18' WaterMat is bigger than most rafts, more portable than most rafts, and won't suck so much air from your lungs during assembly that you start to feel lightheaded and then pass out and then fall off the side of the boat and then drown, thereby ruining everyone's plan to have a fun day on the water.
A malleable, 1-1/4"-thick piece of 2-ply construction, the WaterMat rolls for easy transport and storage, and then unrolls to flat and floatable for everything from lounging in the sun with friends to doing handstands and back flips on water just like Jesus did. Weighing only around 30 pounds itself, the mat will trustily hold up to 1,200 pounds in weight before it starts wavering or whining about its bad back.