Hand Carry Electric Pressure Washer
- AR Blue Clean 1900 PSI Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer - $161.44
- GreenWorks 3100 PSI Brass Turbo Nozzle - $28.90
- AR Blue Clean 1,500 PSI Hand Carry Electric Pressure Washer - $92.69
- Generac 2500 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer - $279.00
- Karcher K3 Follow-Me 1800 PSI 1.3 GPM Electric Power Pressure Washer - $149.99
Normally I hate all forms of cleaning except cleaning up at the poker table and in my office's NCAA pool. But pressure washing my mama's back patio is probably the least offensive other type of cleaning to me because it means two things: 1) I don't have to squat, bend, scrub, lift, or move too much in general; and 2) I can destroy dirt, moss, and fungus with 1500 PSI of water I wield like a powerful Aqua Sword.
Sure, GreenWorks' pressure washer stats of 1500 PSI at 1.1 GPM aren't the strongest out there, but remember, one of my goals is to put for minimal exertion, so the reduction in power comes with an increase in pressure washer maneuverability. And also a decent price.
You can hand-carry this Greenworks model (weight is 17-1/2 pounds) with its large upper handle, and station it either vertically or horizontally during use. Ideal for light- to mid-duty applications, such as washing cars and patio furniture, and cleaning off decks and patios, the pressure washer comes with a 25- and 40-degree quick connect tip for accessing various angles, plus a 20' high pressure hose and 35' power cord for extended reach.
The pressure washer also has its own soap applicator.