Pit Barrel Cooker
- Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker/Smoker - $299.00
- BBQ Temperature Regulator Kit with Standard Pit Adapter - $139.95
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter - $14.99
- Maverick Wireless BBQ Thermometer Set - $59.99
- Char-Broil Wood Chunks - $6.97
The Pit Barrel Cooker is like a smoker mashed with a Crock Pot mashed with a 55-gallon barrel of lube. Minus the lube. The self-described "vertical cooking experience" says it will heat and flavor perfect hunks of meat over shorter cooking times without the regular monitoring inferior setups require for temperature and smoke regulation.
Portable Pit Barrel Cookers travel easily for tailgating and picnics, and also appear to function satisfactorily if you really need to smoke up 4 chickens when the earth is covered in snow. They run on charcoal, and therefore are sadly not recommended for use in the office kitchenette. Each Pit Barrel Cooker set includes:
- 1 x 30 Gallon Steel Drum
- 8 x Stainless Steel Hooks
- 2 x Steel Hanging Rods
- 1 x Charcoal Basket
- 1 x Grill Grate
- 1 x Wooden Hook Remover
- 1 x Horseshoe Barrel stand
- 1 x 4.7oz All-Purpose Pit Rub
- 1 x 4.7oz Beef & Game Pit Rub
Muchas danke to Uncrate.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.