Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman's Grill
- Camp Chef SmokePro Pellet Grill With Sear Box - $849.00
- Real Basic Portable Folding Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill for People Who Don't Like to Bend Over - $89.99
- Grillinator Kabob Skewers - $11.07
- Royal Gourmet BBQ Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker - $129.99
- Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Hibachi-Style Portable Cast Iron Charcoal BBQ Grill - $75.95
The Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman's Grill reminds me of the Lil Sweetie Cast Iron Stove, but it's even lil'er and sweeter. And, I guess, serves an entirely different purpose. But they're both made of cast iron and are simultaneously manly and adorable, so I'll hold stove and grill in the same spot in my heart.
Lodge made the Sportsman's Grill for backyard or patio BBQs, as well as more rugged adventures, such as camping and fishing trips. (Better be car camping and pontoon fishing, because at 32 pounds, there's no way this grill is going on a hike or setting up on some aluminum jon boat.) It burns charcoal hibachi-style underneath a 17-1/4" x 9" grill grate that's big enough for several whole fish or ham doggers for the whole fam doggin' hamily.
The cast iron cooker has a removable draft door to regulate heat, plus a second door for coal access and cleanout. It, like most Lodge products, arrived seasoned and ready to serve the sportsman's grilling pleasure.