Grilla Wood Pellet Grill
Grilla me up some bananas! With "deep down smoke flavor that amazes even the best pit master" if you please. Grilla Grills Wood Pellet Grill endeavors to turn a small footprint into big taste for a crowd.
wood pellet-eating Grilla generates convection heat and has an EvenTemp Chamber and Keep Heat Swing Lid to promote even grilling and fully permeate its BBQ smoke flavor. The Chamber, like the Big Green Egg, has a round shape to eliminate hot / cold corners of the grill, while the special Grilla lid prevents heat from escaping when you open it to check on your food. You can also leave the lid partially open if you need to without any special finagling to prop it.
Inside, the Grilla Wood Pellet Grill has 2 cooking areas, a main level with 346" of space, and an upper level with an additional 142" (total 488"). The upper grate also pops out if you want the extra vertical space for whole chickens, turkeys, and roasts.
Additional Grilla features include:
- Auto ignition
- Set 'n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- Temperature range of 180 to 500 degrees F in 5-degree increments
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
- Never Flare Flavor Disc prevents grease flare ups and keeps the flame away from food
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
Mmmm, alright Wood Pellet Grill, summer's a-comin', so let's get it on. I'm ready to throw down some meat and make smoky hot love with a Grilla.