Grilling is about to get personal...ized. The Disc-It is a steel grill with a wok-like top and hundreds of options for artistic customization. Buyers can choose from Disc-It's archive of designs or create their own to carve into the grill's legs, cooking disc handles, and base plate. The result is a solid, standout, one-of-a-kind BBQ with your name all over it (literally if you want) that you'll cherish like a child.
American-made in Albuquerque, NM, the Disc-It grill is built from 3/16" steel, and available in 3 models: the original Disc-It; the smaller Disc-It Jr.; and the portable Disc-It Tabletop/RV. Creator AFFIRMATIVE! Solutions says their cooker can concoct anything and will be your grilling golden boy thanks to the following features and customization options:
- 4 x fully customized 3/16" steel "legs" of your choice. One leg is removable for easy propane tank installation and removal.
- 3/16" thick customizable base plate with swivel casters for easy maneuverability.
- Custom-made wok-shaped cooking surface (discada).
- Fully adjustable Dual Ring Low Pressure propane burner and UL Approved hose/regulator with starter as the heat source.
- Optional add-on accessories, including the Flat Skill-It, Roast-It rotisserie, flat Cooking Disc, and Lid-It.
- Hundreds of custom designed artistic elements for customers to choose from. You can also create and upload your own photos and designs.
- Powder Coated finish.
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.