Charcoal Companion Nonstick Kabob Grilling Baskets
- Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Basket - $24.88
- Charcoal Companion Stainless Steel V-Shape Smoker Box - $19.99
- The Smokist Smoking Pouch for Grill - $19.99
- Portable Stainless Steel BBQ Barbecue Grilling Basket for Fish, Vegetables, Steak & Shrimp - $21.99
- Cave Tools Grill Scraper Tool - $14.99
Charcoal Companion's Nonstick Kabob Grilling Baskets believe no more mushrooms should be lost to the charcoal abyss. They believe hunks of onions should not lose 3 of their layers when you move to lift it off the BBQ. They believe juicy chicken and jumbo shrimp should not congeal to a skewer during cooking, forcing you to mangle it during removal.
Sold in sets of 4, Nonstick Kabob Grilling Baskets give you the option of caging your meat and vegetables instead of impaling them, resulting in faster prep times, easier maneuverability on the grill, seamless removal to plate or mouth, and food that's 3 times happier*. The baskets have rosewood handles for transport and flipping, and themselves are made of nonstick coated steel.
*That's my guess, anyway, based on the fact that cages suck and all, but I'd rather get locked up than stabbed straight through with a skewer by at least a factor of 3.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.