Char-Broil Infrared Grill2Go
- EcoZoom Rocket Stove - $99.95
- Sunnydaze Northland Outdoor Fire Pit with Cooking Grill - $124.99
- Grill2Go Carry Case - $49.99
- CobraCo Copper Mission Fire Pit - $270.00
- FlyingColors Portable Folding Charcoal BBQ Grill - $29.99
Not only is it small, portable, and durable enough to withstand day drunks at the tailgate, but Char-Broil's Grill2Go uses a TRU-Infrared cooking system to sear and heat your meat. That means even the coldest, rainiest days won't kill the BBQ or keep you from your dogs and burgers.
The Grill2Go has a built-in push-button ignition that ignites its 9,500 BTU burner. The burner uses a 16.4-ounce LP cylinder, guaranteed not to flare up thanks to the infrared system. Char-Broil keeps things light with a 20-pound total grill weight, but makes the most out of the size it has with a 200-square-inch cooking surface. A die-cast firebox aluminum lid protects the grill guts from bumps and bangs along the way, and a hinged lid reduces space requirements for use.