Glass Machine Gun Pipes
- James Bond 007: The Golden Gun Limited Edition Prop Replica - $1,249.99
- Screaming O - Bong O - $14.95
- Gas Mask with 8" Acrylic Water Bong - $33.99
- Magic Flight Launch Box - $72.49
- Gun And Target Recordable Alarm Clock - $22.43
If you're looking for a hitman, sorry, this collection of machine guns is made of glass. But if you're looking for a hit, man welcome to the bong-themed weapons trade. Or would it be the weapons-themed bong trade? Either way, these machine gun pipes are here to leave your brains intact, while absolutely blowing your F'ing mind. They're like what would happen if someone stitched together Full Metal Jacket and Up in Smoke. Die Hard and Harold and Kumar. Super Troopers and...Super Troopers.
Designed and fabricated by professional lampworker Rober Mickelsen, the Glass Machine Gun Pipes are blown from borosilicate glass, and come in the extensive, ready-to-use detail of:
- An AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, measuring 34" long x 16" high x 7" deep.
- A Japanese 7.7mm "Type99" light machine gun, measuring 51" long x 22" high x 16" deep.
- An AK-47 assault rifle, measuring 34" long x 16" high x 6.5" deep.
- A Heckler-Koch MP5K, measuring 24" long x 14" high x 7" deep.
Most of Mickelsen's "Functional Work" (nice euphemism, 'ey?) has sold, though a couple of the pieces are still available through their hosting galleries, a complete list of which is included in the webbed depths of the Mickelsen Studios Website.
Muchas danke to Helablog.