Airmega Smart Air Purifier
"Alexa! Purify my air!" The Airmega is a smart air purifier, app-enabled and compatible with the Amazon Echo. In your home or office, the 4-legged cabinet filters out 99.97% of particulate matter from the air you'd presumably prefer to breathe particulate matter-free. Then on its accompanying iOS / Android mobile app, the Airmega sends progress reports and air quality readings you can monitor and manage from anywhere.
Airmega smart air purifier features include:
- Real-time Air Quality Monitoring. A sensor on the machine provides a constant readout of the current air quality conditions in the room. An LED ring changes color to indicate whether air is fresh or unhealthy.
- Smart Mode. Use this setting to allow the Airmega to auto-adjust its air filtration speed according to the current air quality readings it detects.
- Eco Mode. If air quality remains good for 10+ minutes, the Airmega will shut off its fan to conserve energy. The sensor remains active, and if it detects pollution, the purifier will restart its fan automatically.
- Sleep Mode. On the 300S Airmega model shown here, users can manually set a sleep time so the purifier reduces its fan speed, and runs quieter at night.
- Mobile App. Track the Airmega remotely with app readouts of air quality in the purifier's coverage range, filter status, and real-time outdoor air quality updates. You can also use the app to turn the machine on / off and schedule a timer for the Airmega's operation time.
The Airmega 300S comes in sizes to cover spaces of 1256 or 1560 square feet. Choose from smart air purifier colors white and graphite.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.