Koizumi Japanese Toaster Oven & Egg Fryer
- Panasonic Home Bakery - Japan Domestic Genuine Product - $332.89
- Hamilton Beach Easy Reach With Roll-Top Door Toaster Oven - $99.99
- Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven with Double Infrared Heating - $119.99
- Fortune Candy Stainless Steel 2-Slice Bagel Toaster - $28.99
- Smeg 50's Retro Style 4 Slice Toaster - $199.95
I'd go with this hat trick breakfast station over the Koizumi Japanese toaster oven and egg fryer, since the former costs less and throws in a coffee maker. But, if you're really into imports from Japan, or things that are pink to give as a gift for your girlfriend, you might prefer Koizumi's take on the combo cooker.
Sized for one, the oven can toast a piece of bread and fry an egg simultaneously, "perfect," Koizumi points out, "for breakfast alone." You lover of "me time" / first-time solo apartment dweller / sad sack, you.
The Japanese toaster oven has an 800W heating capacity, with top and bottom elements you can use the top knob to fire individually or together. The bottom knob is a 15-minute timer. Suggested cook times for toast, frozen toast, frozen pizza, something that looks like a cloud, and something that looks like a football in a casserole dish are etched on the toaster oven's glass door.