JAWZ High Performance Blender
- Blendtec Classic 575 90-ounce Blender - $436.12
- Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender - FourSide Jar (75 oz) - $323.99
- Vitamix Explorian Blender Professional-Grade 64 oz. Low-Profile Container (Renewed) - $269.95
- Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender - $449.00
- Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender - $69.99
Get yourself a JAWZ Blender and chances are you're gonna need a bigger...appetite. Glass for your smoothie. Tupperware container for all that nut butter this 3.5HP whirring blade of pulverization is gonna spin you up.
The JAWZ is a high performance, commercial-grade blender seemingly trying to give Vitamix and Blendtec a run for their money. Presuming it's trained properly for this marathon, those inclined to give the newer brand a try could find everything from leafy green to snow-crushed ice happiness with the Jawz for up to 50% less than comparable Vitamix and Blendtec models.
From most to least expensive, JAWZ Blenders come in Precision Touch, Variable Speed, and Toggle Switch styles, each with a stainless steel blade and 64-ounce Tritan blending jar. The blenders also have a highly stylized "JAWZ" logo on the front that looks like something WWE would approve of, and which could make or break your decision to purchase one regardless of how well it blends.