Baby it's cold outside. As a matter of fact, it's kind of cold inside too. Drafty in between these el cheapo paper walls of my office. Of course, while this fine looking furniture-grade cabinet housing an infrared space heater would help warm things up, it wouldn't really fit in here amongst the equally el cheapo desks and chairs. But the Dr. Infrared design would look nice at my mama's house, and maybe your house too. The heater's infrared quartz tube and PTC dual heating system is rated to spread through spaces of up to 1,000 square feet, and fashioned to double as a nightstand or end table. An electronic thermostat on the front has a push button power and mode setting, and a dial to set the temperature and a timer. The thermostat range is 50 to 86 degrees.
Furniture-Grade Cabinet Heater
- Lasko Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control - $47.99
- Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat - $24.97
- Duraflame Infared Quartz Electric Portable Heater - $207.00
- Duraflame Portable Electric Infrared Oscillating Tower Heater - $147.98
- Dr. Infrared 1500-watt Space Heater - $98.99
The Smartduvet self-making bed - no, really. The bed makes itself. Just watch. And that's old news. Smartduvet is now launching a next generation of their smart bedding, the Breeze, that adds dual-zone climate control...
The Snooperscope is a nifty smartphone or tablet accessory for hunters and fishermen seeking night vision. Athletes seeking to capture their accomplishments in the dark. Ghost hunters seeking validation of their obsession....