Emperor 1510 Workstation
The pinnacle of functionality and comfort and it looks like a scorpion? At nearly $6,000, the Emperor 1510 workstation may require a CEO-sized wallet for purchase, but given that owning one may actually make me want to work 120-hour weeks...or at least 20-hour weeks...which would still be 4 times more than the 5-hour weeks I currently log...I'd probably recoup my costs within...I don't know, someone who's good at math story problems figure out the specifics. It wouldn't be very long and the initial investment would be worth it is my point. Because once I had the hybrid chair paid for, I would obviously redirect my efforts to contribute to the rat race to more important endeavors, such as using the Emperor as an aid and prop in becoming the next Dr. Claw.
In addition to its ergonomic design and all-inclusive, compact work space setup, the Emperor 1510 features:
- A Handmade Canadian Steel Frame. 3/16" thick steel with a powder coating finish.
- Monitor Mounts. Allows for the installation of a single monitor of up to 30", or triple monitor setups of 24" apiece.
- Upper & Lower Section Lifting/Lowering Capabilities. Emperor electronics allow users to set their perfect screen and keyboard height combinations, as well as tilt backwards up to 25 degrees to help relieve back pressure. Seat and leg rests also adjust.
- LED Lighting. Multiple LEDs are positioned on the upper section of the structure to output sufficient lighting without generating a glare across computer monitors.
- Connectivity. Supports Mac, PC, or game consoles using an assortment of built-in inputs and outputs. Also includes headphone jacks and a port for a second audio source, such as an MP3 player.
- Sound System. Includes Bose multimedia speakers and under seat Acoustimass for stereo performance. Music, movies, and games play in deep, clear surround sound for you and you alone. Because sharing is for suckers.