These Pelican coolers have 7- 10-day ice retention properties. That's pretty good. Nowhere near those of my ex, who has retained the ice in her heart for, like, 2 years now, but for a cooler, pretty good. Coined Elite Marine models, the coolers come in quart sizes 35, 45, 65, and 95, and appear to be suitable for holding everything from picnic lunches to entire fishes of the sea. Pelican also guarantees them for life. For as long as you live and desire to chill things. I'm not sure if that warranty stands when a cooler is passed down through generations. Also, I believe it is voided if the buyer uses one to store human body parts for consumption.
Elite Marine cooler features include:
- A freezer-grade gasket
- 2" polyurethane insulation
- A dual handle system--molded-in as well as hinged handles
- Press & pull, bear-proof latches
- Molded-in tie-downs
- Non-skid and non-marking raised feet
- Molded-in lock hasp
- Sloped drain and tethered threaded plug, garden hose attachable
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- USA fabrication
Interior measurements for the 35-quart Elite Marine insulator are 15-3/4" x 12" x 11-1/2". It weighs 26 pounds. Without ice and beer. Its filled weight is Hey, can someone else grab the cooler?