Coke Can Mini Fridge
- Koolatron Retro Pink Personal 6-Can Cooler - $39.80
- Coca-Cola Zero Portable 6-Can Thermoelectric Mini Fridge - $41.85
- Coca-Cola Red Polar Bear Portable 6-Can Thermoelectric Mini Fridge - $40.00
- Who Drinks Sprite? Portable 6-Can Mini Fridge - $41.85
- Coca-Cola Push Button Vending Machine Mini Fridge - $169.95
It's mini for a refrigerator, but maxi for a Coke can. Oh Coca-Cola Mini Cooler, let's pop a top and clink a can to the irony!
Let's make it a beer can too. It's only Monday, and I need to get my creative juices flowing if I'm gonna continue with these snappy and profound observations on pop culture products all week.
The Coke can mini fridge has an interior shelf to accommodate up to 12 cans or, when removed, two 2L bottles. The door operates with the press of a self-locking recessed red tab built into the can's contours, and the silver pop top servers as a fridge carrying handle.
The Coca-Cola Mini Cooler comes with both 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC power plugs for use in the car or indoors with a standard outlet.
Muchas danke to Technabob.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.