Baby Yoda Marshmallow-Stuffed Chocolate Ball
- Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Men's 2 Pack Crew Socks - $5.25
- Kurt Adler Star Wars The Child Baby Yoda Stocking - $15.26
- Baby Yoda 6" Collectable Christmas Figurine - $15.00
- Funko Pop Star Wars: Holiday - Chewie with Lights Collectible Figure - $50.94
- Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition with Over 25 Sound & Motion Combinations - $59.00
Know what a Star Wars The Mandalorian Holiday Milk Chocolate Ball filled with surprise The Child marshmallow treat means? It's time for Baby Yoda to learn what it feels like to be the frog. I can already hear a holiday chorus of Get! In! Mah! Belly! coming from Santa, Jabba, Homer Simpson, and yours truly.
The 2.12-ounce chocolate orb is about the size of your standard Christmas tree ball ornament. Taking a bite out of the shell will, of course, reveal a hollow center and a little green treasure of mysterious origins and an unidentified species.
The Mandalorian Holiday Milk Chocolate Ball and its gooey Baby Yoda center aren't the only Star Wars injections into holiday chocolate balls - you can also get one wrapped in Death Star foil with a marshmallow Stormtrooper inside. I think I would have gone with a marshmallow X-wing fighter piloted by Luke Skywalker there. Nonetheless, both holiday chocolate balls and their Mandalorian / OG Star Wars surprises will make great stocking stuffers and Star Wars gifts this year.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.