OmniBall 360-Degree Strength Trainers
OmniBalls make 'em better. Pushups. Planks. Pilates. Kegels. Well...at 4 pounds and, like, 6" in diameter each, OK. Maybe not Kegels, ladies. But incorporate the 360-degree rolling strength trainers into hundreds of other exercises and creator FEWDM says you'll experience a more dynamic, fluid, and effective workout everywhere else.
OmniBalls Velcro to either the hands or the feet to do any or all of the following:
- Destabilize your body, forcing more of it - particularly your core - to work during a given exercise.
- Expand your range of motion during exercise.
- Adapt an exercise to your ability level - make it easier or harder.
- Increase the number of exercises you can do in a small space without additional equipment.
- Perform new exercises and combinations that engage multiple muscle groups.
- Intensify body weight movements (e.g., leg lifts or arm holds) by adding weight that feels like an extension of your limbs.
For those who want to get some balls, become a baller, and let the good times roll, FEWDM also produces various workout videos you can purchase as companions to the OmniBalls.