Armore's selling exoskeletons. Exoskeletons with a side of...tickets to the gun show! Their arm exercisers, wearables you can slip on before any activity, or under your clothes before you start your day, provide programmable resistance that, they say, builds muscle tone just by being there while you use your arms as you always would.
The Armore intends to fit and function like an exoskeleton--anatomically correct, natural, and efficient during use. You can set each arm with up to 50 pounds of resistance, which, through normal activity, Armore says will:
- Strengthen your entire arm.
- Burn fat and tone arms, even at low settings.
- Enhance performance as it builds strength and endurance.
- Stimulate repetitive muscle activity throughout the body (in the same way chewing gum does) so you'll want to move more.
- Strengthen cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone.
- Keep your hands free to continue about your business.
Armores sell as pairs, or singly for those who want to go left arm-right arm halvsies on using them (or build just one menacing Jumbo Arm). Each brace fits either arm. Size Regular fits wrists 5-1/2" to 7-1/2", and upper arms 9" to 16-1/2". Extra Large comes with a set of extender straps and cuffs for wrists 8" to 10", and upper arms 17" to 19".