Use the Sensordrone to turn your smartphone into a mobile, wearable, programmable 11-in-one sensor. Available for $149, 25% off its $199 retail value, for a limited time from the Dude Exclusives online store.
Small enough to fit on your keychain, Sensordrone packs 11+ sensors into its tiny structure. Pair the device with your smartphone and you'll have instant access to sensor tools such as a carbon monoxide detector, non-contact thermometer, gas leak detector, Lux meter, and weather station. Additionally, Sensordrone's open platform is receptive to a bevy of different sensor and Bluetooth peripheral device apps, so you'll be able to connect it to external sensors too.
Sensordrone currently has 11 compatible Android apps--all free--with more on the way. Use them to test your environment, connect data, or just impress the ladies with your knowledge of the strip club's luminance levels. The sensor apparatus include 3 modes: Call-Respond, which delivers its most recently collected data; Streaming, which sends continuous real-time data; and Data Logging, which stores data until you want to export it to a .CSV file.
Sensordrone's feature breakdown is as follows:
- Precision Gas Sensor. Test air quality, carbon monoxide levels.
- Reducing Gas Sensor. Sense methane, propane, and natural gas leaks.
- Oxidizing Gas Sensor. Ozone sensing and chlorine leaks.
- Non-Contact Thermometer. Check food temperature, engine diagnostics, and whatever else you point it at.
- Humidity Sensor. Check heat index, but also great for finding optimum food storage conditions, even preventing mold from growing in your home.
- Temperature Sensor. Measure ambient temperature.
- Light Sensor. For checking light intensity, sunlight monitoring, or even late-night refrigerator use.
- Color Sensors. Use as a color meter, color matcher/analyzer, even pattern recognition.
- Pressure Sensor. Works as a barometer or altimeter, and you can connect to a pressure cuff to act as a blood pressure monitor.
- Proximity Sensor. Use it as a stud finder or liquid level monitor.
- Expansion Connector. Digital (TTL UART & i2C) and analog (0-3V) interface for connecting other sensors like EKGs, Thermal Printers, and more.