SaberLight Flameless Plasma Beam Lighter
- Plazmatic X - Electric USB Rechargeable Dual Arc Plasma Lighter - $34.99
- SaberLight ThunderBlade - 3-in-1 Survival Tool - $22.95
- Wooden Titan Dual Arc Windproof Electronic Wood Flameless Lighter - $13.00
- Edison Candle Arc Lighter - $17.74
- Cigarette-Shaped Electronic Rechargeable USB Mini Lighters - $9.99
Now that plasma beam, or Tesla coil lighters, are no longer new and thrilling, SaberLight has a different approach to selling you on these rechargeable flameless lighters: a big, fat sale. Get a pair of SaberLight's original plasma beam lighters for $29.99 for a limited time.
The lighters ignite cigarettes, standard cigars, candles, and other pokey things with an electricity-generated plasma beam. In addition to never running out of fuel - just recharge their li-ion battery when they lose their spark - these types of coil lighters burn hotter and cleaner than butane flames. They're also wind- and splash-proof. And they
The downside: since SaberLight plasma beams don't flicker and grow from lighter fluid they're pretty useless for lighting non-pokey or too-fat things, such as pipes and large cigars.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.