The Pebble Smartwatch isn't just one of the most successful Kickstarter campaigns ever, it's a monstrously successful crowdfunding campaign that has also--ahem--withstood the test of time. Since its original e-paper watch, Pebble has expanded both vertically through generations of the product, and horizontally, introducing several new smartwatch styles. Here you see the Pebble Time Smartwatch.
You also see it for 20% off for a limited time, courtesy of Dude Exclusives.
The Pebble Time upgrades to an always-on color e-paper display from the Pebble Classic's black-and-white. It also has an LED backlight. Functionally, the watch's vibrating motor provides discreet alerts of incoming calls, emails, texts, and app pushes, plus serves as a silent alarm so you can wake yourself...8 different times once you're finished pressing "snooze"...without invoking the ire of your bedmate. Additional Pebble Time Smartwatch features include:
- On-screen notifications of calendar events, texts, emails, incoming calls, etc.
- Activity and sleep tracker, complete with daily reports and weekly insights
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters
- Built-in microphone for recording voice notes and sending quick replies
- 7-day battery life per charge
- Tactile buttons for easy, eyes-free control
- Thin, 9.5mm chassis with curved, ergonomic profile
The Pebble Time Smartwatch pairs with iPhone 4S and later and Android 4.0 and later. The Dude Exclusives discount package includes 1 x Pebble Time Smartwatch in black, plus a 22mm black silicone strap and USB charging cable.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page here. Inquires submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.