Odious Blocks Adult Party Game
- Giant Jenga Game - $139.95
- Odious Blocks - Gayboy Edition - $26.00
- Odious Censor - $26.00
- Blabber Mouth, The Hilariously Hindering Mouth Retractor Game - $14.99
- Giant Connect Four - $244.99
At first I was stoked about Odious Blocks because I figured they were a Jenga tower game of or relating to Odie. Then, for once, I thought to fact check myself and discovered that "odious" is not an adjective for Jon Q. Arbuckle's dog, but an adjective all on its own. And it does not mean "Excitable, slobbery, and endearingly daft." It means "Extremely unpleasant; repulsive." An odious I also know well.
Odious Blocks stack to form a big, bad, adults-only party game. What's odious about them, aside from the fact that some poor bastard is going to pull one out or put one back in just the right wrong spot and knock the whole tower over, is that each contains a truth on one side and a dare on the other. So the game goes: draw one block without disrupting the rest of them; read both sides; decide if you'll subject yourself to providing an odious truth or performing an odious dare; and then try to put the block back on top of the tower, still without disrupting the rest of them.
Here's how you lose Odious Blocks:
- Knock the tower over removing a block.
- Knock the tower over putting back a block.
- Divulge a truth all your friends give you shit about for the rest of your life.
- Complete a dare all your friends give you shit about for the rest of your life.
Here's how you win Odious Blocks:
- [Insert crickets.]
Sounds fun, huh? Adults 17 and over can purchase the great tower of good times for 23% off for a limited time.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.