LithiumCard Portable HyperCharger
- Flexion Power Bank Card (2500mAh) - World's Thinnest Premium Portable External Battery Charger - $17.99
- Sabrent Slim Credit Card Sized Charge Card Adapter for Micro USB - $9.99
- DigiPower Charge Card for Smartphones - $29.99
- MOTA Ultra Small Portable Charge Card (800mAh) - $16.77
- CHARGECARD for iPhone 4/4s - Credit Card Sized Charging Cable - $15.00
Slip a LithiumCard Portable HyperCharger into your wallet for just $39.99. That's 27% off retail value for a limited time from Dude Exclusives.
Five credit cards. That's the thickness of the LithiumCard Portable HyperCharger, made to slip inside most wallets and generate the power of a wall charger. Its billet aluminum housing contains either a lightning connector for iOS products or a micro-USB for Android and other devices, a 2.0 amp HyperCharging port, and 1200mAh of juice.
The LithiumCard's 2.0-amp pumper says it can recharge devices at up to 1% of battery life per minute. In other words, if your phone dies right before a first date with someone from the Internet, you should have enough power after just one drink to have a friend call and bail you out.
LithiumCard all-inclusive cables flip out only when needed and its simultaneous charging capabilities enable charging both your device and the card itself simultaneously.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.