Blur your email addresses. Blur your credit card and phone numbers. Blur that photo of you taking a few of someone's uneaten sweet potato waffle fries off a plate on the bus tray while you're waiting for your table. What, they were, like, virtually untouched! And I really doubt there were any more germs on them than on every public door handle I grab throughout the day!
OK, you can't Blur the photo. But you can Blur almost any other piece of private information transmitted online with this lifetime subscription to the Blur data protection service. The service enables users to created temporary, masked email addresses and sensitive personal numbers to avoid sharing them directly with online merchants. Data stays private and un-hackable. And email addresses don't become sitting ducks for spammers and unwanted subscription services. Blur also serves as a password manager for desktop and mobile devices.
The full rundown on Blur's suite of services:
- Creates disposable email addresses for required email confirmations.
- Makes limited-balance, limited-duration credit card numbers (accepted anywhere credit cards are).
- Creates a masked phone number that forwards calls/texts to your real phone number.
- Auto-fills your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info.
- Creates, saves, encrypts, and organizes your passwords.
- Saves login information on mobile and desktop for one-click logins.
- Automatically fills out any address or checkout forms.
- Prevents hundreds of companies from collecting your personal data as you browse the web.
Get your lifetime subscription to Blur for 74% off its retail price, available for a limited time through Dude Exclusives.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.