Last chance to take advantage of the iOS 8 Developers Course deal! Dude Exlusives $79 pricing ends today!
Want to learn to develop iOS and Mac apps on the forthcoming Apple iOS 8 platform? Look no further...or try to look further, but come up empty-handed because this Dude Exclusives pre-order discount can be found nowhere else. Click here to get an iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course for just $79. That's 92% off the $998 retail value.
Note that the iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course package is a pre-order purchase. Due to an Apple NDA, buyers will not receive full access to it until Apple releases iOS 8 to the public. Bitfountain will release the course to all purchasers as soon as iOS 8 is available to the general public in August/September.
Over 350 videos and 36-1/2 hours of content comprise the teachings of this Apple iOS 8 and Xcode 6 bootcamp. No prior coding experience is necessary to tackle the course, which will equip diligent students with the syntax of Swift, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps, plus important design patterns and best practices. At the conclusion, course takers will have an understanding of, and the ability to recreate, many popular iOS app features in apps of their own. Further, they will physically build 14 apps throughout the course. And the final app? A full-featured Tinder Clone.
Additional iOS 8 Developers Course highlights include:
- API Integration for connecting with third party APIs (e.g., Facebook).
- Storyboard for creating sightly interfaces with Apple's graphical interface builder
- Designing responsive interfaces for various iOS device screen sizes
- Git for version control and collaboration
- CloudKit, a new Apple tool that allows iOS developers to create a database in the cloud right from the iOS client app
- Intro to the Metal Framework for maximizing the A7 chip in iPhone 5s
- In-app analytics
As a bonus to iOS 8 Course buyers, The Complete iOS 7 Course on app-building using Xcode 5 will be included in your purchase as well.