- Flux Bluetooth LED Light Bulb - $35.00
- Remote Controlled Color Changing 5W LED Light Bulb - $12.88
- iLLumi Projections Edison Screw - $19.99
- Lumen LED App Enabled Smart Bulb - $45.13
- Wink Relay - Smart Home Wall Controller - $299.00
Some acid trip mood lighting to complement your acid trip pillow? Together, they're guaranteed to satiate seekers of a psychedelic, yet drug-free lifestyle. And since ilumi's color-changing LED Smartbulbs are controlled remotely via iOS and Android apps, they'll even support the sedentary groove of all who thrive off the simple things in life: chilling on the sofa; mowing on some Red Vines; and watching the inventions of Man (and the bankrolling of Mark Cuban) morph into unicorn-spewing rainbows. Or is it rainbow-spewing unicorns?
Using an A19, or larger BR30, ilumi Smartbulb is easier than...resisting writing the obvious analogy here. But after that first screwing-in step, you'll also need to make a finger swipe or two to pair the bulb with its free ilumi app on your smartphone or tablet. From there you'll be able to tune color, brightness, and bulb experience at will, and from up to 150' away.
ilumi Smartbulbs include built-in programs as well, so users can set alarms, location triggers, and special lighting effects. Each ilumi is 5 times more energy efficient than a standard light bulb and lasts up to 20 years. Specific features include:
- Music Sync. Set your light to pulse along to your BPMs.
- Rise & Shine. Use ilumi to simulate a sunrise and wake up naturally.
- Scene Snapshot. Create, save, and replay your favorite lighting scenes with one touch.
- Vacation. Put ilumi on an on/off schedule to make it look like you're home, even if you're not.
- Individual or Group Control. Commandeer ilumi Smartbulbs singularly or en masse thanks to built-in Bluetooth LE wireless meshing.
Check out ilumi's compatible devices and take advantage of a limited opportunity to grab one for yourself at 25% off retail price in the Dude Exclusives online store.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.