Headphones are a strange beast. The coolest ones are always either GIANT or really tiny. Kind of like dogs and computers. The TMA-1 headphones fall into the giant category. At least in my opinion. In maker AIAIAI's, they also have giant sound, having been developed in collaboration with James Murphy, A-Trak, Seth Troxler, Madlib, and 21 other professional and renowned DJs.
The TMA-1 headphones have been tuned for sensitivity and flawless use anywhere from a loud club to the construction-addled bus ride to work. Characteristics AIAIAI and their DJ consultants feel are key to the set include clear bass, rhythmic guitar and percussion, and no washed out vocals. Headphones maintain a subtle but fresh look with a black matte finish.
Additional features include:
- Titanium high performance. Dynamic 40mm closed titanium drivers for clear and accurate sound in all frequencies.
- Cable Lock. Choose to lock your audio cable to the TMA-1 to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while listening.
- Three Button In-Line Remote. For easy volume and music control while listening or on a call.
- In-Line Microphone. Switch between jamming out and taking calls with the high-quality microphone built into the audio cable.
- Interchangeable Earpads. Choose between regular or noise isolating pads for DJ use.
- Adjustable Ear Cups. Change the position of the ear cups for a perfect fit.
AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ headphones have been tested around the world in studios and on tours. Now you can test them in your living room for 35% off retail value. Get them for $159 from Dude Exclusives for a limited time.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.