Compact enough to fit in backpacks! 50 micron precision! Able to auto-level tall buildings in a single...sweep? Pass? The Portabee GO is a simple, mobile 3D printer suitable for all levels of people who want to get their 3D printing on. And even complete novices will find themselves churning out replicas of Aunt Jan's puggle to take care of this year's Christmas gift in no time with the 45+ hours of 3D printing tutorials accompanying the Portabee GO package.
The Portabee GO gives you a shot at creating the tchotchkes you'd normally pay good money for at the airport gift shop and kiosk in Mexico on your own. You'll even be able to craft 3D items you actually want to use: cell phone cases; chess pieces; models of the solar system and Kelly Brooks' boobs. GO printers are made of aluminum and steel and promise "fantastic accuracy" despite their small size. As a bonus, they use eco-friendly PLA filament as their printing material.
Along with the printer itself, this Dude Exclusive package includes a host of of how-tos, including:
- Autodesk Maya. The current industry standard for creating 3D content, it contains tools for modeling, UV layout, surfacing, lighting, rigging, animation, dynamics, and rendering tools. This is a beginner's course with 90 lectures that give users a tour of the Maya interface and tools.
- Blender in 1 Hour. A complete, 31-lecture beginner's course that teaches the basics of 3D modeling in Blender.
- 3D Printing 101. 70 lectures on the history of printing, the environment that led to 3D printing, the different ways that people have printed throughout history, and the different companies and services that offer 3D printing.
- Quick Start! 3D Printing. 22 lectures on turning 2D to 3D.
- 3D Printing for Entrepreneurs. Learn in 12 lectures/47 minutes how to make money from 3D printing.
- OpenScan & 123DMake. Novices can learn how to model objects in these 2 programs.
Get your Portabee GO and a fat wad of information on how to use it for 25% retail price from Dude Exclusives.
Note: the Dude Exclusives online store is hosted and managed by Stack Commerce, a third party not directly affiliated with DudeIWantThat.com. All order, customer service, and general inquiries should be submitted through the Dude Exclusives Customer Support page. Inquiries submitted through other contact forms or channels may not receive a timely response.